Looking to improve your garden and plant photography?
Mark is pleased to announce he will be running his first one day creative garden photography course at the wonderful Waterperry Gardens on 17th May 2017!
This course is for anyone with a basic knowledge of photography looking to create beautiful garden vistas and plant portraits.
Mark has worked as a professional photographer since 1999 and has a wealth of knowledge to help you improve your photographic skills. Mark is a member of the Professional Garden Photographers Association and has won a number of monthly awards for his images including first place with this image of the Rose Garden at Waterperry Gardens!
Mark has photographed the gardens at Waterperry for the last 4 years and many of his images are used by Waterperry to promote the gardens.
Mark’s relaxed and friendly approach will start off in the classroom with examples of his work and how he achieved the results, help in you getting familiar with your camera settings and the afternoon will be spent in the garden taking photographs. Complimentary tea and coffee will also be included.
Students are required to bring the following;
- A digital camera of some description that you will be happy to use.
- Preferably a 35mm SLR style digital camera with a wide-angle lens to moderate telephoto lens. A macro lens or macro function is desirable if possible.
- Bridge Camera with wide/telephoto/macro features
- Compact Camera with wide/telephoto/macro features
- Camera Phone – not ideal but better than nothing!
- In order to see the result on the day a digital camera is recommended with either an SD card or CF card. (Please ensure your card is downloaded and re-formatted and ready to use before coming long to the course)
- A fully charged battery and spare (fully charged battery)
- A tripod and cable release if owned.
- Outdoor footwear, clothing and waterproofs to wear if raining plus large umbrella!
- Something suitable to lie on for low angle shots if ground is damp/wet
- A notebook and pen
- A suitable packed lunch or lunch is available to purchase at the Waterperry Tearoom.
Mark is offering his first course at an special introductory rate of just £85 for the day with a limited number of places.
To find out more details or to book your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01844 351218